4/23/09

What The Fuck Moment

DONT SCROLL DOWN FAST
instead slowly read each line, that way when you get to the end hopefully you will have the same WTF reaction as I did


I found this on the internet today while looking for buildings for my three point perspective project coming up. I think the search was "buildings from pop culture" or "famous comic book buildings" because I wanted to add (in my imagined city scape) "The Daily Planet" or you know stuff like that just hidden within the vast city scape.

Either way when what I am about to show you popped up my mind was blown!

So, ok here I am searching through pages of famous buildings when on page 30 (or so) amongst all these buildings and stuff is a thumbnail of a sculpture of a lady clutching a bear head, naked, doing what appears to be waiting to be mounted from behind.




at first my mind reels, wtf is this. What does this have to do with my search result?

I have to click on it.

I get taken to a blog (which in its defense) is mostly about buildings and architecture. Then I find the post with this picture, and my mind is blown again because this sculpture is of a celebrity.

ANY GUESSES?
(REMEMBER SCROLL SLOWLY!!!)

Here is the text of the post:
Daniel Edwards is a sculptor. His pieces address celebrity and popular culture in ways that have often stirred controversy.
His works include a sculpture of the disembodied head of Ted Williams, a life-sized statue of Britney Spears _____ ____
(removed two words for shock value later) nude on her hands and knees on a bearskin rug, a provocative bust of Senator Hillary Clinton, and a 25 foot bust of Fidel Castro.


DID YOU SEE THAT???? LIFE SIZED BRITNEY NAKED!!!! WOW INCREDIBLE RIGHT?!?! But thats not all folks!!! theres still that blank space I removed for shock value.

Any guesses on what those two words are?





If you guessed giving birth... then you would be correct.




Here is your reward!!!



WTF!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment