5/10/09

Two Point Perspective

I have been incredibly busy and have had zero time to do anything other than draw, study, draw, study, cry from lack of sleep, inject coffee into every orifice I can.

I have a lot of work done, some that I am proud of others that blow ass, all if which I won't probably get around to putting up until after this term is over.

This is my two point perspective I did of the dairy that is in Rickreall (is that how you spell that?). I changed how the buildings are laid out to get the two point perspective. As well as taking some liberties with how the buildings are actually constructed.


Here is the photoshopped layout of how I want the buildings to be.


and this is the finished project.




I created a video of the process if anyone cares. It is kind of lame but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment