5/14/09

Worth It!

So a few months ago when it was still cold and horrible outside, our stupid worthless furnace decided that it would stop working. Which has happened on several occasions, however this time when the people came out they said it was shot.

Luckily at the time we had just been given our tax return, otherwise it would have been hard to find a couple grand to blow on the furnace. After they installed the new one, I could hardly believe we lived with that hunk of shit for so long.

We used to turn it on, and you could hear it like some sick dying beast in the basement, coughing... ruuuhghh..... ruuughhhhgh.... ruughghghg.. click click click..rughhghg
fffrooooommm

and then heat...

Now it's always warm and quiet. I don't worry that it could blow up and kill us all, or burst into flames. In fact I hardly know its there, it makes no sound...

A very good investment, we should have done it years ago....But that's not the best part. The best part is the gift that the heating place sent me. I guess just to say "thanks" for the business.

At first when I glimpsed the giant package my mind ran wild with thoughts of what it was.

Turns out it was just the worlds largest fanny pack....



It is so huge (HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEE) they should rename these things to ... I don't know.. .maybe Beyonce pack or something.






Look at those hips I wonder if you could get her whole ass to fit into this fanny pack? If it fits then we should officially rename the fanny pack to Beyonce pack.






Yup, it fits

2 comments:

  1. I need a Beyonce pack! I could carry so much awesome stuff around with me, virtually hassle free....Damn!

    ReplyDelete