6/28/11

Dog Family at Dinner

It has been awhile but I am finally getting around to posting stuff again. I have a ton of things to post the problem is actually posting it.

We were asked to take an animal and put them in a human environment. As is customary for me lately I decided to mix a little pop culture and art history to come up with a drawing. The idea mixes the card playing dog pictures and A Norman Rockwell painting from the Saturday Evening Post.

In case you dont know what I am talking about....




Some sketches ...
Sometimes and by that I mean all the time, my checkout clerk is a turtle....





tighter perspective

little further developed sketch


Finished (well mostly, I need to go back in and add some more colored pencil work, some of the color is too light)






















No comments:

Post a Comment