6/12/09

Three Point Perspective

Here is the three point perspective I did for my drawing systems class.

I was looking at 30's skyscraper architecture, and was thinking I could draw a city scape with the empire state building as the focus. Eventually it changed from the Empire State Building to The Daily Planet.

Here is the Finale Pic




A pic of the drawing pre building that gets erased. You can see that the Daily Planet is sketched pretty skinny.





and here is the sketch of the building that gets erased.



The video has some of the pictures I used to base my buildings off of, as well as five or six of the work in progress. Which is only cool because you can see how different it was on first sketch. One building gets completely gutted even though I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment