So I did a Google search of the key phrases used to find my drawings to see how far back people had to dig, and I was pleasantly surprised.
- "Blaine the Mono" - The first two pages have my drawings on them
- "Dark Tower Theme Park" - The first thing that comes up is my drawings (yay!)
- "Stephen King Blaine the Mono" - Images in the first row
- " Dark Tower Park" - First row or two
- "The Dark Tower" - I have yet to find my drawings, I think I got bored after page sixteen thousand. How anyone finds my stuff from this search is beyond me... I mean they must have a ton of time to blow.
So, since I do get so many wandering dark tower fans, and since I changed the drawing to be closer to what I had originally envisioned. I feel an overwhelming urge to make sure people are seeing the better more complete version. There are a few things that still bug me, but I am never going to change them, so I am putting it behind glass and I am calling it done. Perhaps sometime in the future I'll revisit this idea, but it will have to be a completely new drawing. This version is done.
Finished Dark Tower Theme Park Drawing:
The Calla was finally added with the rivers off to the left
and the front gate was spiffed up a little bit