9/12/09

long overdue

I know I havent posted in a long while. I have a few things to post but life has been pretty hectic. I have also been toying with the idea of posting older works, and sketches... but cant quite seem to decide. Well I think the older works are decent enough to post, but the sketches I dont know.... I have seen other artists maintain two blogs for their art. Sketches on one, and finished or mostly finished work in the other.

The only problem with that is that those artists' sketches look pretty damn amazing, and I dont think mine could necessarily carry a whole blog.... oh woe is me! lol.... what a thing to contemplate... what a hard life I lead.

anyway, I will be updating soon, I have finished the dark tower park walk through, and I have a few other posts waiting to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment